Welcome to CaribeClubPrincess.com®
Caribe Club Princess - All Inclusive Beach Resort & Spa
Situated on one of the most beautiful beaches of the Dominican Republic, in an area where the beauty of the countryside and the delightful crystalline water, combined with fine and delicate sand, leave visitors with a strong feeling of pleasure and an exceptional sensation of relaxation and peace. Feelings which reveal never-ending possibilities as we stay in one of the marvellous Royal Suites, or allow ourselves to be seduced by the charming Honeymoon Suites, all of which include every convenience.
The full top-quality service in the Caribe Suites and the Superior Rooms provides the perfect complement to the various leisure and entertainment activities available day and night (top quality food in the restaurants, a variety of beach and poolside activities,water sports, Children's and Teenagers' Clubs, Gran Casino (in the Bavaro Princess, with free transport...), the perfect holiday in a location of incomparable beauty
All Inclusive Features & Activities
- All inclusive 24 hours.
- 4 restaurants, 1 snack bar and 1 Creperie ( 1 main buffet, 1 Italian, 1 Mexican and 1 Chinese ).* 4 Bars, national drinks included
- FULL use of 6 restaurants, 7 bars.
- Pool for adults and children (with bar in the pool).
- Evening entertainment in the Lobby and Shows every night in the Serenata and La Rumba Theatres.
- Areíto Discotheque (admission free; national drinks included until midnight).
- Gymnasium, Sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Introduction to diving in the pool (1 lesson per person per stay).
- Non-motorised water sports.
- Tennis, Mini Golf, Archery, Bicycles and Table games.
- Club for teenagers (from 13 to 17 years of age from 09.00 h to 23.00 h ).
- Club for Children (from 4 to 12 years of age from 09.00 h to 18.00 h ).
- Outdoor games area for children.
- Daytime activities on the beach and by the pool.
- Internal transport.
- PRINCESS TOWER CASINO with free transport service.
- Church with religious services.
- Package of Honeymoon (for married clients 60 days before the arrival, with evidential documents)